- This is the cornerstone, both during times of growth in order to avoid one of the causes of ‘death by success’, and in periods of economic recession in order to solve the company’s finance needs.
- Its principal objective is to analyse and resolve medium to long-term cash flow, i.e., between 1 and 3 years, although shorter periods of time are not included since they can be deal with more appropriately by Cash Flow Planning.
- We take into consideration both financial needs for investment in shares and working capital that allow the business to function.
- This is focused on large masses of property that must remain consistent in the long term.
- Financing needs: What shares should we acquire or dispose of, and kind of working capital will be necessary?
- Sources of financing.