Management and Strategy Consultation
- The need to resolve high-level problems and ensure the subsequent implementation of their solution.
- Start of new subsidiaries.
- Business expansion.
- The need to improve the Company’s profitability.
- The search for approaches for and solutions to situations of crisis or foreseeable crisis.
- The integration of newly-acquired companies.
Companies that follow the rules of good management considered necessary for long-term functioning incorporate an external advisor to deal with subjects and strategies that are key to the company.